The attorneys of Cross, Pennamped, Woolsey & Glazier, P.C., devote their entire legal practice to family law. We are committed to helping individuals and families find sustainable legal solutions to some of life's most difficult disputes. We carry the legal burden for our clients while providing them with discreet and compassionate representation, as well as the answers and information they need.
Recognized Lawyers In Family Law — Committed To Excellence, Discretion And Integrity In The Practice Of Family Law
Our team of attorneys is fully committed to finding the right solution for each of our clients. We have a caring, professional staff that is committed to safeguarding your interests and protecting your rights. When you need creative, capable and caring legal solutions, you can count on us.
We have earned a reputation throughout Indiana as distinguished, family law attorneys. We continually strive for excellence in the representation of our clients. Among our attorneys are Fellows of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Indiana Certified Family Law Specialists as certified by the Family Law Certification Board, registered family law mediators and attorneys trained in the practice of collaborative law.
We have the knowledge, experience and compassion to help resolve your family law matters in a way so as to maximize results and minimize the stress inevitably involved in such matters.
Readily Available And Responsive Service
When you contact us with questions or concerns, we will get back in touch with you promptly. It is our goal to make sure that you understand the legal process and that you make informed decisions about any legal action we take on your behalf. It is your life and your future that we are dealing with, and we make every effort to achieve optimal results for your specific situation.
Our divorce and family law clients include:
- Two-income families — dividing one household into two
- Single-income families with one at-home spouse
- High-income couples with significant assets
- High-profile clients seeking to resolve matters with discretion
- Men seeking fathers' rights and parents seeking to establish paternity
- Business owners needing complex property division
- People seeking prenuptial agreements and separation agreements
- People seeking to modify custody or child support orders
- Parents seeking to relocate with children as well as those seeking to prevent a child's relocation
Attorneys Who Act Decisively And Insightfully For You
When you need an attorney who knows the law, has compassion for your situation and can create a winning strategy, we welcome you to call our Indianapolis law office at 800-461-7459.