Main Site Navigation Cross, Pennamped, Woolsey & Glazier, P.C.
Toll Free 800-461-7459
Local 317-669-9134

May 2016 Archives

What can I do if I can't afford my child support payments?

There are many important details that divorcing parents must address regarding their children. Of primary concern is making sure the children's financial needs are met. And child support plays an important role in helping ensure that there is enough money made available to cover a child's expenses.

An attorney can help with your adoption

Starting a family is exciting, whether it is opposite-sex partners or same-sex partners. Depending on how a couple decides to go about this, the process can be time-consuming, but a rewarding one as well. This is often the case when it comes to adoption.